allmytech.pk provides an easy, reliable, and speedy service for all applicable products under our manufacturer’s warranty.
Warranty can be claimed on products bought through allmytech.pk. Any other purchasers should contact their line of sales for their claim settlement. You should provide all relevant order information such as: warranty cards, invoices, receipts, etc.
All Warranties are claimable 1 time against 1 purchase. When you first claim is settled, all previous warranties are null & void from that point on.
All Warranties are non transferable & can be claimed only by the original buyer. If you have bought a used item from any person who bought from us, consider warranty to be void.
Warranty by Brand
|Tronsmart||Premium Single Piece Cables||12 months|
|Tronsmart||Cable Packs||No Warranty|
|Tronsmart||Stands / Keyboards||No Warranty|
Any Brands / Products not mentioned in the above list do not come with any warranty.*
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by allmytech.pk or allmytech.pk authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase. For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available; otherwise, a new item will be sent. allmytech.pk’s warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The warranty policy is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty time frame as the original defective items. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
* Sufficient proof or purchase must be provided.
* A description of the defect must be provided in order to issue a warranty claim.
* If the defective item is damaged, visible proof (if any) must be provided along with the item’s serial number (if any).
* You will need to return the item for quality inspection.
Valid Proof of Purchase
* Order number from online purchased made through AMT’s authorized resellers.
* Sales invoice.
* Dated sales receipt
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Shipping Costs Must Be Covered by Buyer in the Following Situations
* Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect.
* Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase.
* Returning items claimed to have defects but found by allmytech.pk quality control to be in working condition.
* Returning defective items in international shipping.
* Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process).
Not Covered Under Warranty
* Products without sufficient proof of purchase
* Lost or stolen products
* Items that have expired their warranty period
* Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
* Free products
* Repairs through 3rd parties
* Damage from outside sources
* Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
allmytech.pk is Not Liable for
* Loss of data incurred from use of of allmytech.pk products
* Returning personal items sent to allmytech.pk
How to Claim Warranty
* Contact us by emailing on firstname.lastname@example.org with your proof of purchase & a brief overview of the issue you are facing.