Out of stock
Want Discount ?
|You pay ₨28,134.00||If you use Direct bank transfer|
|You pay ₨28,234.00||If you use Paypro - Bank transfer / Debit Card / Credit Card|
Sennheiser RS 160 Overview
The RS 160 wireless headphones from Sennheiser allow you to enjoy full uncompressed CD-quality audio without the hassles of wires. The system includes a pair of around-ear headphones and a compact transmitter that lets you enjoy your audio. The transmitter connects to your CD player, computer, home theater, or other audio devices. It uses KLEER wireless technology to send uncompressed digital audio up to 60′ to the headphones. KLEER technology provides automatic, interference-free pairing between the transmitter and the headphones, so there’s no need for tuning. The transmitter can operate on batteries or AC power for terrific versatility.
The included headphones are designed to provide top-quality audio and long-lasting comfort. The transducers use neodymium magnets to provide clear, detailed audio with a wide frequency response. The adjustable headband and around-ear leatherette cushions provide a secure and comfortable fit. The cushions, along with the closed-back design, help to block out unwanted ambient noise so you can focus on your music. The headphones also have a digital volume control with a mute function for convenient control.
Sennheiser RS 160 Wireless Headphones
The RS 160 is a two-part system that combines exceptional wireless audio quality with a truly versatile compact transmitter for listening at home, on-the-go or at the office. This headphone system consists of a pair of wireless headphones (HDR 160) and a compact transmitter (TX 160) which runs on mains or battery power to accommodate your needs wherever you are. Just plug and play.
- Move freely as you enjoy pure ‘CD quality’ audio (44.1kHz, 16-bit)
- Set the right volume – or cut it with the mute function – digitally and directly on the headphones
- Enjoy the snug fit of the soft ear pads that fit comfortably around-the-ear
Learn more about the RS 160
The transmitter’s compact size also makes it a natural selection for automotive installs or in offices. The RS 160 utilises Kleer’s lossless digital wireless audio transmission for uncompressed audio, offering a range of up to 20m (line of sight) of audiophile-grade sound and reception. Want to share the experience? You can easily link up to four optional pairs of Sennheiser Kleer headphones.
- Closed, over-ear digital wireless headphones with Kleer’s uncompressed or lossless audio transmission
- Powerful neodymium magnets for clear and detailed audio reproduction
- Digital transmission means that this system is less susceptible to hiss or interference
- Ergonomic design (adjustable) headband for an excellent and secure fit
- Compact portable transmitter which can transmit audio signals to multiple pairs of headphones
- Long battery life (using rechargeable batteries charged in the transmitter), approx. 24 hours of continuous use – (these must be fully charged first)
- Digital volume control with mute function
- Automatic, interference-free pairing, so no set-up required – just plug and play
Did you know?
Kleer technology is a serious competitor to Bluetooth in terms of signal reliability, longer battery life and overall sound performance. It is also robust enough to permit multiple listeners from a single source. The difference between the Kleer-powered set and traditional cordless headphones is dramatic. Some cordless headphones broadcast use FM, which has a much lower resolution than CD, and background hiss and interference can also affect the sound.
Proprietory (manufacturers’) or SCART adaptors may be used so that the headphones do not cut the TV sound for others in the same room.
Sennheiser recommends this headphone for…
…all music lovers who like to move with and to their music at home or out and about without tripping over cables or disturbing the neighbours. For superb, crystal-clear sound without the hissing and pulsing that affects some FM models.
The HDR 160 headphones and the TX 160 transmitter can be connected to any line-out jack on a mobile or home audio devices such as a tablet or a TV.