Out of stock
Want Discount ?
|You pay ₨22,018.00||If you use Paypro - Bank transfer / Debit Card / Credit Card|
The headphones have a closed-back design with thick around-ear cushions to provide up to 32dB of natural noise isolation, as well as long-lasting comfort. The padded headband is adjustable to fit virtually any head size for a snug fit. The single-sided coiled cable provides a variable amount of slack and is resistant to tangles. It is also detachable for easy replacement. The standard 3.5mm stereo mini plug and screw-on 1/4″ adapter provide wide compatibility with a variety of consumer and professional audio devices. A slimline carrying case is also included.
- Lightweight and rugged design
- Large drivers provide a wide, accurate frequency response and a high sound pressure level
- E.A.R. (Ergonomic Acoustic Refinement) technology and patented Duofol diaphragms reduce comb filter effects and distortion
- Closed-back design and around-ear cushions provide up to 32dB of ambient noise reduction, as well as long-lasting comfort
- Padded, adjustable headband provides a snug and comfortable fit for virtually any head size
- Single-sided coiled cable provides a variable amount of slack and is resistant to tangles. It is also detachable for easy replacement
- Standard 3.5mm stereo mini plug and screw-on 1/4″ adapter provide wide compatibility with consumer and professional devices
- Slimline carrying case included
The HD 380 Pro professional monitoring headphone is designed to exceed the demands of the professional environment. The HD 380 Pro provides an extended frequency response with increased sound pressure level (up to 110 dB) for accurate sound reproduction in demanding applications. Not only that, but the lightweight, secure and rugged design offers a comfortable listening experience for long recording sessions.
Accessories include a detachable, 3.2-foot coiled cable (extendable up to 9.8 ft.), a carrying case, and a screw-type 1/4″ (6.3 mm) jack adapter.
- Closed, circumaural design for excellent passive attenuation of ambient noise (up to 32 dB)
- Exceptionally lightweight and comfortable for extended listening
- Replaceable single-sided, coiled cable with 1/8 inch (3.5mm) jack connector and screw type 1/4″ adapter
- Reduced comb filter effects and distortion due to E.A.R. (Ergonomic Acoustic Refinement) and Duofol diaphragms
- Includes slimline carrying case
- Compatible (listen only) with latest generation of tablets