The E 835S is a lead, vocal stage mic, designed to perform under pressure. Identical to the standard E835, the E835S features an On / Off switch for added control. Uniform frequency pick-up pattern maintains signal quality when moving on and off axis during performance. Gentle presence boost to even tonal response ensures clarity and projection. Minimal proximity effect provides consistently clear bass and performance when singing closer to or further from capsule.
- On/Off Switch for added control
- Metal construction – rugged and reliable
- Shock-mounted capsule – low sensitivity to impact and handling noise
- Cardioid pickup pattern – insulation from other on-stage signals
- Hum compensating coil reduces electrical interference
- Neodymium ferrous magnet with boron – keeps mic stable regardless of climate
- Falcon ring – consistent sound over time
Everything else is just standard.
Not plastic, metal. No muffled, mids-centric sound but tight low mids and present treble. No problem with feedback, spill or handling noise; instead, maximum flexibility for the voice: the e 835 is a solid choice for performers. Moderation and singing remain crystal clear and natural, even at varying distances from the capsule. Its extremely rugged construction and uncomplicated handling make the e 835 the first choice for rehearsal rooms, home recording or the stage. It has also become a top seller in its class everywhere that speech intelligibility is critical: lectures, presentations or conferences in auditoriums large and small alike.
The S-version of the e 835 comes with a noiseless on/off switch.
- Dynamic cardioid microphone for speech and vocals with noiseless on/ off switch
- Cuts through high on-stage levels
- Clear reproduction with a high presence
- Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis)
- Handles high sound pressure levels
- Isolates handling noise, hum compensating coil
- Excellent feedback rejection
- Rugged metal housing