The Razer Naga MMO gaming mouse makes late night raids, intense guild battles, and exciting dungeon crawling even more fun for MMO gamers.
It comes with 12 mechanical thumb-grid buttons for faster in-game actuations and assured tactile feedback. The improved button design also allows for blind-find so you stay focused on the game, letting your instincts lead you to victory.
The all-new Razer Naga comes with refined ergonomics for a comfortable feel in hand, while an intuitive in-game overlay support can be activated via RazerSynapse.
4G laser sensor system
No Razer gaming mouse is complete without a cutting-edge mouse sensor to deliver precision and ultra-responsiveness to your game. The 8200dpi 4G laser sensor matches your mouse movement down to the exact pixel and offers additional customizable features in Razer Synapse.
An evolutionary gaming experience, the RAZER Naga 2014 gaming mouse delivers the ultimate in performance, ergonomics, and customization for gamers to reign supreme in the competition. The cutting-edge 8200dpi 4G laser sensor ensures pinpoint cursor control and can work flawlessly on any surface. Seven ultra-sensitive buttons – including a four-way scroll wheel – put complete control at your fingertips, while the Omron switches provides pronounced tactile feedback for every button press. A revolutionary twelve-button thumb grid grants you an unfair advantage over foes with its handy activation of macros. The twelve buttons utilize a mechanical switch for superb audio feedback, and the concave shape permits distraction-free use. Behind the scenes is a 32-bit ARM processor that processes your every movement and command with blazing-fast speed. Synapse 2.0, a user-friendly mouse configurator, comes with an easy-to-use interface to fully customize your mouse. The redesigned, ergonomic form factor allows a comfortable, perfect fit for every gamer. With bright green LED lighting, this mouse not only performs well, but also looks sharp day or night.
- 8200DPI 4G LASER SENSORNo Razer gaming mouse is complete without a cutting-edge mouse sensor to deliver precision and ultra-responsiveness to your game. The 4G laser sensor matches your mouse movement down to the exact pixel, and offers additional customizable features in Synapse 2.0.
- MECHANICAL 12-BUTTON THUMB GRIDThe Razer Naga’s revolutionary 12-button thumb grid has been outfitted with mechanical switches to give you tactile and audible feedback; you can be assured of every actuation. The design of the thumb grid itself has also been improved with an all-new concave shape to allow each button to stand out individually. This allows for blind-find so you stay focused on the game, letting your instincts and reflexes lead you to victory.
- ARM 32-BIT PROCESSORThe Razer Naga is outfitted with a 32 bit ARM processor; there’s a little computer onboard that is computing everything at an incredibly fast rate. The mouse is quite literally an extension of your hand, where every movement you make, and every function on the mouse you execute, is delivered instantaneously.
- HYPERESPONSE BUTTONSFrom Razer’s very first gaming mouse until now, our mice buttons are designed to be hair-trigger sensitive. This means as soon as you think it, your finger has already mouse clicked it. Utilizing highly durable Omron switches, there is a pronounced tactile feedback to your fingertips with each actuation. You get the absolute assurance that you’re winning with precision.
- PRECISION ERGONOMICSThis iteration of the Razer Naga features an all-new, one-size-fits-all ergonomic form factor to ensure your hand fits snugly for maximum comfort. Its size is perfectly crafted for all hand shapes, yet it is still light enough to be easily lifted by low-sensing MMO players.
- SYNAPSE 2.0Synapse 2.0 is not just a standard mouse configurator. It’s packed with basic and advanced customizable features so your Razer Naga works exactly the way you want it to. No longer limited by the last generation onboard device memory, Razer Synapse 2.0 brings the brain of the Razer Naga to the cloud. It expands the number of storable profiles and configurations to infinite, and allows for longer, more complex macros.