Mpow MDots – Precise Control Wireless Earphones, IPX6 Waterproof Sport Earbuds, 20 Hrs w/Twin&Mono Mode/Mics – Black
Want Discount ?
|You pay ₨5,215.50||If you use Direct bank transfer|
|You pay ₨5,215.50||If you use Paypro - Bank transfer / Debit Card / Credit Card|
|You pay ₨5,215.50||If you use Bykea Cash Gateway for Debit / Credit Card|
- Delivery – Same day in KHI / ISL / RWP (if ordered before 11am)
- Delivery – 24 to 72 hours in other cities
- NOTE : Due to winter season, some delay is expected in deliveries.
- Warranty – 01 Day Checking
- Guaranteed Original Product.
- Discounts available if you bank transfer.
- No Audio Dropouts: Mpow MDots provides a balanced and natural sound with superb dynamic range and exceptional accuracy, enjoy conversations and music with no audio dropouts and interruptions. Be sure choose suitable eartips(S/M/L) and earwings(S/M/L) for better sealing.
- Compact Secure Fit Design: Designed and tested for a secure fit, Mpow MDots feature a smaller & lightweight earbud design for wearing comfort and stability, whether you’re running or dancing to your favorite tunes. Comes with earwings(S/M/L) to ensured the best possible fit.
- Switch Modes and Share: Each earbud can be used individually according to your needs. Use either earbud solo as you like. Pass one earphone to a friend to enjoy a song together and bounce along to the beat. Also,unlike others, MDots is a thoughtful product. If you lose one earbud, just simply purchase the exact one instead of a new pair.
- Wireless to Fullest: Power up to power on, open the charging case to steady connect to any Bluetooth enabled devices in seconds. Take full control of your calls and music with single intuitive button control. One key to volume, tracks, turn on & off control.
- IPX6-Waterproof & 20Hrs Playback: Earbuds supports 4hrs playback and the case supports up to 4 full charges. Featuring IPX6 waterproof technology for daily use, splashes and sweat will not damage the earbuds.[Attention] Not support swimming, heavy rain.
- Passive Noise Cancellation: With a refined design that fits well in your ears, MDots blocks out most of the background noises, so you can focus more on the music you love and concentrate on work.
TWS Best for Music
- sound quality
Excellent headphones for a cheap price
The headphones are an amazing bang for the buck. It has clear bass and great sound quality. The mic won't be knock your shoes off good but they still are good for casual calls and the person at the other end will hear you just fine. The fit for me is amazing. Haven't fallen out for me once. Have even used them while riding a bicycle and while jogging. Over all great ear buds
Finally an earbud I can use
So I’ve been a Mpow fan for a while (probably have bought 15 pairs over the years). Being someone who hates Apple ear buds I was skeptical about these. I hate the Apple ear buds because I have big ears and they fall out with any motion I make. It’s bad. But these are awesome. Without an over the ear hook (they have a model that has that too) I was convinced they would fall out. Well, I have yet to have that happen. Sitting around or doing standard housework activities they are a great addition. Being able to listen to only one ear at a time is a great option that provides safety and comfort. Speaking of, they are super lightweight and comfortable. Due to COVID I have yet to give the noise canceling capability a true test but I can honestly say when I have them and low music playing they do well. Other Mpow products do well on flights and this is so close to the Flame 2 that I have no concerns. The clarity is good for the size and is on par if not better than more expensive headphones. The battery life will take you hours to days to ****. I’m not sure of the exact charge time because I do it overnight. The package comes with multiple size adjustments that I find the largest being the best fit for me. The ear ring is a great addition to help prevent them from falling out more. The only downside I’ve found is the ear plug pieces could have more options, such as the foam found in the Flame models, and even bigger sizes for larger ears. Overall I’m pleased with a cordless option that is configurable to one or two ear listening.
Good quality, good value, good sound!
Given the dozens, if not hundreds of choices, how can anyone decide which bluetooth earbuds to buy? Some of the things that matter to me are sound quality, comfort, battery life and the option to use only one bud. This last feature is important when I'm biking and want to be able to hear the traffic around me and it's supporting for this product and other MPOW earbuds, as well. I've also used MPOWs M-30 earbuds and consider them as a comparison. The MDOTS emphasize the bass tones and I'd say they're very successful at it. That's important to some buyers. I tried the MDOTS with classical music and popular tunes. Handles both very well to my ears. Both the MDOTS and the M-30 fit my ears well. Like all vendors, MPOW includes several sizes of rubber tips. MPOW suggests this model is good for fitness, sports, jogging, yoga, & traveling. The MDOTS use a Micro USB connection to charge the case; whereas, the M-30 uses the newer USB-C connector. After pairing with your device initially, simply opening the case causes the MDOTS to connect for future uses. Regarding battery life, MPOW says the MDOTS support 4 hours of playback and the portable case provides up to 4 full charges for something like 20 hrs of use before recharging. I've only used the MDOTS for two hours and they certainly lasted that long. Like many competing earbuds, the MDOTS are IPX6 waterproof but MPOW cautions not for use while swimming or in the rain!