- [2 Pack] Galaxy S8 Plus Screen Protector, Spigen Neo Flex provides bubble and rainbow-free clarity.
- For perfect installation, watch our Tutorial.
- Designed to stay compatible with Spigen Cases.
- * NOTE : To ensure case compatibility, please install the Neoflex with the Spigen Case on.
- ** NOTE : It is normal for bubbles or a rainbow effect to appear during the initial application because they will disappear once dry. **
If applied carefully following the instructions you'll end up with only one bubble on the one side that is last instered into the case ( if u r using a case). Without a case there's no chance of a bubble if you r doing it right.
Very updated system from all my tech... Delivery was extremely fast and very well packed. This is the only good and complete protector for Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8 Plus but a little bit difficult to apply that's why 4 stars overall excellent shopping experience i wish they add more products.
This is one of the worlds best jelly screen protector for Samsung Galaxy S-8 smart device. Product have excellent quality and curved option to save your set bezel and protector itself.
protector is good as it goes round on the sides to the back. when using a case it does help and does not come off, but the edges do somewhat, but the material is reusable type and the bubbles or any lift can easily go away.
also the screen touch is a little sticky but one gets used to it.
The pack contains 2 protectors, which is very good value for money.
Well designed but a bit tricky to apply- a total amateur like me needed two attempts for a decent application.
Be warned though- it might not be compatible with certain tightly fitting cases that might lead to air bubbles on the edges.
Overall, very happy with this purchase.
Nice quality. Excellent product and very quick delivery
The glass protectors for curve screen have usually an air gap in the centre hurting the touch reactivness. The next best option is this. It doesn't only cover the screen but goes around the buttons therefore the edge of the screen still feels an infinity display. Would recommend.