FiiO F9 Triple Driver Hybrid In-Ear Monitors – Black
Out of stock
Want Discount ?
|You pay ₨10,700.00||If you use Direct bank transfer|
|You pay ₨10,800.00||If you use Paypro - Bank transfer / Debit Card / Credit Card|
FiiO F9 Hybrid In-Ear Monitors Triple Driver Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Pakistan
The F9 features a hybrid design in which each earphone is composed of one dynamic and two balanced armature drivers. The dynamic driver, which is 9.2mm in size, is specifically tuned to produce lows while the two balanced armature drivers produce extended upper-mids and highs. It F9 utilizes a standard MMCX connector for its interchangeable cables and comes standard with both 2.5mm balanced and 3.5mm single ended cables out of the box. The rippled design of the F9 is not only for looks but also serves to ensure structural strength and maximize the amount of space internally for a more optimized design. The dynamic driver is made out of PEK (polyether ketone) polymer nanocomposite, known as a tough but light material. This allows the dynamic driver to be capable of producing quick, detailed extended bass. Finally, the F9 has been certified by the Japan Audio Society to be Hi-Res Audio capable, which means that the F9 is also capable of reproducing audio up to a frequency response of 40kHz.
- Hybrid IEM Design
- Certified Hi-Res Capable
- Detachable MMCX Connector
- In-line Remote Control
FIIO F9 1 Dynamic Driver & 2 Balanced Armatures Triple Driver Hybrid In-ear Monitors
1 Dynamic Driver & 2 Balanced Armatures for Triple helpings of rich sound
- The F9 utilizes a hybrid design in which each channel is composed of one dynamic and two balanced armature (BA) drivers. The 9.2mm dynamic driver is specifically tuned to produce bottomless lows while the two BA drivers precisely portray extended upper-mids and highs.
Freely switch between balanced and single-ended with standard MMCX connectors
- The F9 utilizes the standard MMCX connector for its interchangeable cables, and comes standard with both 2.5mm balanced and 3.5mm single-ended cables.
- The 2.5mm balanced cable is made of silver-plated copper wire, which ensures a balanced sound signature and a high level of detail retrieval. Of course, due to its balanced nature, the left and right channel wires are separated so that there is significantly greater channel separation-leading to a richer, more detailed musical experience.
- The 3.5mm single-ended cable comes with a full set of in-line controls capable of playing/pausing songs, switching tracks, volume adjustment, and even calls with its high-quality microphone. This marks the F9 a perfect complement to enhance your experience with your portable audio player or cell phone.
Making Waves with an Organic Design
- The F9’s stunning exterior was inspired by something familiar we are all accustomed to: water. The sleek lines recall the ripples that occur when drops of water fall into a lake, making the F9 both more human and familiar.
- The ripple-like lines on the F9 not only give it a unique touch, but also serve to ensure structural strength and maximize the amount of space internally for a more optimized design overall. Moreover, the inside layer of the F9’s shell is specially lined with plastic to both better secure the drivers and eliminate internal resonances.
Colossal Energy from a Tiny Body
- You would never imagine that such a grand sound could come from something as tiny as the F9. Due to the way we have cleverly packaged the naturally-detailed BA drivers and the traditionally vast-sounding dynamic driver, we have achieved a fully cohesive sound that you would normally not think is possible from a puny in-ear monitor.
PEK polymer nanocomposite driver for heightened detail
- The F9 utilizes a dynamic driver made of PEK (polyether ketone) polymer nanocomposite, known for not only being tough but also being light. This allows the F9’s dynamic driver to be highly capable of producing quick, detailed, and extended bass.
Scientifically Tuned based on Physics and Psychoacoustics
- We achieved maximum performance from the F9’s drivers by looking to the laws and principles of physics and psychoacoustics when designing our product. By doing so, the drivers are able to work in perfect harmony to achieve a cohesive sound that is absolutely able to reproduce every part of the sound frequency spectrum – allowing for a frequency response from 15 Hz to 40 kHz.
Hi-Res Audio Certification
- The F9 has been certified by the Japan Audio Society to be “Hi-Res Audio” capable. This means that the F9 is capable of a frequency response up to 40kHz, which can fully reproduce the audio and give you a natural and life-like listening experience that truly lets you listen to the music the way the artists wanted it to sound.
- The F9’s outer aluminum shell is meticulously crafted using CNC systems – impressive already, but it doesn’t stop there. The shells are then carefully hand-polished and matched, before going through sandblasting and anodization. This complex overall process ensures that the F9 has a masculine, robust shell that is yet encapsulated in a tender beauty.
Over- the –ear design for an enjoyable experience
- After much testing and feedback from a wide variety of users, we came up with an over-the-ear design that is not only ergonomic but also comfortable. With the F9, you can easily get lost within your music for hours without fatigue.
Outgoing red or serene black
- Choose red for an unreserved and vigorous loo, or go for back for an understated and sophisticated appearance.
Thoroughly Tested Before Being Delivered to You
- We conduct dozens of stringent quality tests, thousands of times, so that you may cast your worries away and your fears are allayed.
Unexpectedly Thoughtful Accessories
- Besides the 2.5mm balanced and 3.5mm single-ended cables, the F9 comes with a whole host of other accessories all designed to tailor and safeguard your listening experience. For instance, the F9 comes with two different kinds of ear tips – one set optimized for bass while the other is designed for a more balanced presentation. Each type of ear tips comes in small, medium, and large sizes. The color of the ear tips is even matched to the color of your F9 unit! We give you control over your listening experience, so you can listen however you want, whenever you want.
- The F9 also comes with our popular waterproof carrying case, so you can be rest assured that your earphones will continue to function for years to come.
- Headphone type: over-the-ear
- Frequency response: 15Hz-40kHz
- Drive type: 1 dynamic + 2 balanced armature drivers
- Impedance: 28Ω
- Sensitivity: 106dB/mW
- Maximum Input Power: 100mW
- Plug: 3.5mm straight gold-plated stereo jack/ 2.5mm TRRS straight gold0plated stereo jack
- Cord length: 120cm
- Single Earbud Weight: 3.76g
- Detachable cable design: Yes (standard MMCX connector)
- Fiio f9
- 12 pairs of silicone eartips
- Earphone case
"First listening experience was not too good . That i waste my money but then this website admin told me to burn-in headphones i didnt know what is burn in. I look up on internet burn-in. Basically the process of burn-in is relatively straight-forward and pain-free. All you have to do is to continuously play music through the headphones. It is recommended to play for at least 40-50 hours. Then u get real sound comming from iem. Excellent iem in that price"
"excellent sound,perfect noise isolation,lil bit tricky to wear"
"The sound that these earbuds produce is amazing,everything is well balanced and all my previous earbuds sound tiny compared to these.Only thing to keep in mind is that these earbuds have rounded wires which go around ears and then the earbuds fit perfectly in ear. "