UGREEN Nexode 200W USB C Desktop Charger, 6 Ports GaN PD Fast Charger with 3FT USB C to C Charging Cable Compatible with MacBook Pro/Air, iPad Pro/Mini, iPhone 13/13 Pro Max, Galaxy, Pixel, and More – Black – 40913
Out of stock
Want Discount ?
|You pay ₨36,690.00||If you use Direct bank transfer|
|You pay ₨36,790.00||If you use Paypro - Bank transfer / Debit Card / Credit Card|
UGREEN Nexode 200W USB C Desktop Charger brings 6 Ports for More Devices: Take your work efficiency to the next level. The Ugreen Nexode 200W USB C charger supplies up to 200W of power, and charges 3 MacBooks, 2 mobile phones, and your AirPods simultaneously.
- 6 Ports for More Devices: Take your work efficiency to the next level. The Ugreen Nexode 200W USB C charger supplies up to 200W of power, and charges 3 MacBooks, 2 mobile phones, and your AirPods simultaneously.
- High-speed Charging: Full charge a 16-inch MacBook Pro 2021 in just 1.5 hours. With the latest GaN chipset, it’s 3X faster than your original iPhone charger.
- More Space, More Freedom: Work more efficiently with everything you need within arm’s reach. Charge 6 devices at the same time avoid messy wires and save more space on your desktop.
- Enhanced Safety: Advanced GaN & SiC chips improve heat dissipation. The OTP system takes a temperature reading every 0.5 sec to protect your device from overheating.
- Wide Compatibility: UGREEN Desktop USB charging station fast charging to virtually all USB-C and USB-A devices, from phones and tablets to laptops and more.
- Efficient Energy Conversion: The innovative Hybrid Power Solution increases the power conversion rate to 95%, provides industry leading efficiency to avoid wasting energy.
UGREEN Nexode 200W USB C Charger 6-Port [4 USB C Ports and 2 USB A Port] Compatible with Macbook Pro/Air, iPad Pro, Galaxy, Pixel, iPhone, and More
Upgrade to a modern solution that charges smartphones, tablets, and laptops, all at the same time. A compatible fast charger will be able to add a decent amount of charge in a short period of time, that’s why the Ugreen 200W usb c charger is an ideal choice. In the office or at home, its always be ready to fast charge your devices.
6-in-1 fast charger for multiple devices–more ports, more devices.
- Works with more usb-c and usb-a devices including laptops, tablets, phones, earbuds, power bank and more.
- If your home or office desktop always a mess because of too many devices, this charger avoids messy wires and save more space on your desktop.
- Charge up to 4 USB-C devices(3 laptops and 1 USB-C tablets), and 2 smartphones or other devices at the same time with a huge 200W of charging power.
- Intelligent power allocation, the power will be distributed efficiently between both ports to ensure optimum charging current when connect more devices.
Charge What You Need
Notebooks and Tablets:
Compatible with MacBook Air/MacBook Pro, Dell XPS 13 9360/9380, Dell XPS 15 9560, ThinkPad E490, ThinkPad X390, HP Spectre Folio, Google Pixelbook, Microsoft Surface Book 2, iPad 2018 and later, and more.
Phones and Accessories:
Compatible with iPhone 13 / 13 Mini / 13 Pro / 13 Pro Max / 12 / 12 mini / 12 Pro / 12 Pro Max / iPhone 11 series / iPhone 8 and later;
Compatible with Galaxy S22 Ultra / S22 / S21 / S21+ / S21 Ultra / Galaxy S10 / S10+ / S10e / S9 / S9+ / S8 / S8+, Note 20 / 20 Ultra / 10 / 9 / 8, and more;
Compatible with Google Pixel 6 / 6 Pro /5 / Pixel 3a / XL / 3 / 2XL / 2, and more;
Compatible with Sony XZ3, Sony Xperia 1, Nintendo Switch, Apple Watch, AirPods, power bank, and More
1. When multiple devices are connected at the same time, plugging a new device in or unplugging a device from the UGREEN 200W charger will cause a short charging pause for other devices. This short pause is because the charger is redistributing the power, which will intelligently adjust the power output to protect your product’s battery.
2. When using the USB A port for Apple watch, please do not connect another low-current device such as a watch or earphones to another USB A port simultaneously. Otherwise, the Apple watch will get disconnecting.
Input: 100-240V~ 2.5A 50-60Hz
Total Output: 200W Max
Detachable Power Cord: 2m/6.6ft
USB-C1/C2: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/5A, 100W Max; PPS: 3.3-21V/3A
USB-C3/C4: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/3.25A, 65W Max; PPS：3.3-21V/3A
USB-A1/A2: 4.5V/5A, 5V/4.5A, 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A, 22.5W Max
USB-C: PD3.0/ PPS/ QC4+(QC4.0/QC3.0)/ FCP/ AFC/ 5V2.4A/ BC1.2
USB-A: SCP/ QC3.0/ FCP/ AFC/ 5V2.4A/ BC1.2
What’s in the Box
1 x Ugreen 200W Charger
1 x 6.6 ft/2m AC Power Cable
200W Charger, Desktop charger, iPhone Fast Charging, Macbook Charger, PPS Charger
Excellent space service giant
Excellent. Much recommended to all power users
Removes the clutter from your desk
Excellent product I use it for my working desk which can simultaneously charge my Thinkpad, Macbook Air (M1), and my Phones and that too all fast charging. Just one thing that you need to get familiar with the post configurations to get maximum juice of out it. This product works great and fulfils all my purposes.
Works as described! Fast charges all of my devices simultaneously! Haven’t had it long but will update if anything changes.
Heavy, but consistent
Very substantial weight. The cord to the device and the one supplied aren't too long. No need for power boxes when I have this. Wish there were more USB and less USBC. Overall? Good product.
use to charge my Galaxy tablets, and they charge FAST easy to plug, good tolerances, no issues whatsoever, plug n play well worth the price point... chk your device to know what charger it should have first.... recommended...
Solid nice weight stays in place.
Comes with the best quality USB type C cord I own! I can fast charge my OnePlus 9pro with my Asus Laptop and the iPhone 11 that I keep to have an apple device. All fast charging and I'm usually running some type of light or fan through the splitter as well. It's definitely top quality and premium in every way.
Fast Charger on Steriods
I bought this fast charger to test out the fast charging of the new iPhone and iPad that I have. The fast charging with the factory provided charger works well and seems pretty quick to get back to a full charge, but the 200W of power allows me to fast charge both devices at once and its impressive how fast it charges. I have seen my iPhone charge to 50% in about 15 minutes and my iPad Pro to about 50% in about 20 minutes. This charger now covers all of my devices and I am very impressed with the performance of this one.
I am very pleased with this desktop charger from UGREEN... My main usage for this is charging laptops at my home office desk - all of which have a USB-C port for charging. The main computer that this will be used for is my 13" Macbook Pro (M1), while it will see occasional usage charging my Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Extreme Gen 2 (which ships with a 135W power supply with a proprietary Lenovo power connector). On my MBP, the Coconut Battery app correctly reports the power adapter as a 100W when connected to USB-C Ports 1 or 2, and reports 65W when connected to USB-C Ports 3 or 4. The highest rate of charge I have seen it report (using an external USB-C power meter in line with the USB-C cable) is 50 watts (when the laptop battery is nearly dead at 5% remaining). On my Thinkpad, which is VERY picky about power adapters, Windows reports a "slow charger" when I plug it in (to any of the USB-C ports on this UGREEN charger). This is pretty typical for this laptop, though...their USB-C charging implementation just seems flakey - and I have never seen a USB-C charger not report as a slow charger. The highest charge speed I saw with this (again, as measured with my external meter) was around 85 watts - but it bounces around quite a bit. I like the small form factor on this charger, and it lives discreetly under a shelf at the back edge of my desk setup. The included USB-C cable is about 40 inches long, and is plenty for my application. It's an easy 5-star rating from this user...
Expensive, but it works, eliminates the need for having multiple cables and charging blocks.
Removing clutter from your desk or nightstand is what this charger does best. It charges multiple devices and it does it fast, multiple iPads, iWatch, my phone, some headsets, all charged very quickly without having to have 6 charging blocks plugged into a power strip with 6 different cables strung up. This is a definite mess eliminator and it looks very elegant. About the side of an Apple TV it's easy to make a space for it on your cabinet top or nightstand, but also fits easily onto your work station.
Plenty of power and charges reliably.
My wife and I have been using this for a few weeks and have had no issues at all. Being in construction I have my work phone, personal phone and work tablet that I charge every night for the next day and having this keeps everything in one place. And So far my wife and I have charged my two android phones, my android tablet her iphone and ipad and the dell computer that the school provides her. Charging all this at the same time over night hasn't been an issue. Everything is at 100% by morning. So overall we love this thing and it has been working very well. I'll update if it stops working.