Out of stock
Want Discount ?
|You pay ₨13,190.00
|If you use Direct bank transfer
|You pay ₨13,290.00
|If you use Paypro - Bank transfer / Debit Card / Credit Card
- Delivery – Same day in KHI / LHR (if ordered before 11am)
- Delivery – 3 to 5 days in other cities
- Warranty – 1 Day Checking
- Guaranteed Original Product.
- Discounts available if you bank transfer.
Discreet in size, the Sennheiser VMX 200-II with Bluetooth wireless technology packs all the latest features in a robust and elegant casing. It is developed for busy professionals who work on the go and will be able to use it for phone calls as well as to listen to music, podcasts and audio books. The VMX 200-II uses two microphones: one emphasizes the user’s voice and works in sync with the other, which removes unwanted noise, ensuring a crystal-clear call. VMX 200-II features an even better background and wind noise cancellation than its predecessor. Due to the feature HD voice it also ensures a more natural and clear audio experience.
Elegant in design and sophisticated in abilities, the tiny VMX 200 Bluetooth® business headset features not just one, but two built-in microphones, which can determine which direction sound comes, just like the ears and the human brain. The built-in software then detects unrelated noise and cancels most of it out, sending only voice back over the telephone.
- VoiceMax™ technology – Two built-in microphones working seamlessly to emphasize voice quality and remove external noise
- High-end speakers – Top quality sound experience
- Extremely small and lightweight – Weighing just 10g, providing excellent comfort for hours on end
- Award-winning design – Elegant and robust with steel casing
- Convenient multi-connection – Connect to two devices simultaneously (phones and computers)
- Hours of use – Six hours of talk time, 10 days of stand-by time
- Versatile charging options – AC adapter for wall charging or by USB cable
- Easy call control – Three buttons for simple, intuitive control of multiple functions
- The latest Bluetooth® technology – Version 3.0 + EDR for hands-free communication