Out of stock
Want Discount ?
|You pay ₨43,343.00
|If you use Direct bank transfer
|You pay ₨43,443.00
|If you use Paypro - Bank transfer / Debit Card / Credit Card
- Delivery – Same day in KHI / LHR (if ordered before 11am)
- Delivery – 3 to 5 days in other cities
- Warranty – 1 Day Checking
- Guaranteed Original Product.
- Discounts available if you bank transfer.
Sennheiser is expanding its range of street/style headphones with the aluminum-finished “Amperior.” Based on the legendary Sennheiser HD 25 DJ headphone-which has been a staple in the DJ industry for over 20 years-Amperior lets music fans experience studio-quality soundin style, wherever they go.
From the Manufacturer
|Precision-milled, anodized aluminum ear cups for enhanced performance and unique street style
|Rotatable ear cup for single-sided listening
|Closed-back ear cups with microfiber pads provide superior isolation from unwanted background noise
Inspired by DJs, Amperior is an aluminum-finished headphone that mixes style with the sound and reliability trusted by music industry professionals. Amperior pays tribute to the legendary Sennheiser HD 25, a recording and DJ industry standard for over 20 years. It includes an integrated smart remote and mic optimized for connection to the Apple iPad, iPhone and iPod.
Sennheiser is the brand of choice for many high-profile recording artists and live sound engineers, delivering the ultimate audio experience to people who crave true-to-life sound. For over 65 years, Sennheiser has applied its in-depth audio research to the development of premium headphones and microphones. Every Sennheiser product endures rigorous quality control tests to ensure you receive durable, great-sounding gear that will withstand daily use in a variety of environments.
* The Blue version will be available starting in January 2013 *
- Stylish aluminum ear cups control unwanted vibrations, improving overall resolution, detail and dynamics
- Closed-back on-ear design with special microfiber ear pads provide superior isolation from unwanted background noise while preventing sound leakage
- Powerful neodymium magnet systems deliver exceptional dynamic response and low distortion
- Lightweight aluminum voice coils provide quick transient response
- Balanced, natural frequency response with smooth midrange and deep, powerful bass
- Rotatable ear cup twists upwards for one-eared, DJ-style listening
- Detachable smart remote with in-line microphone unit for ease of use
- Extremely robust construction ensures this is a long-term investment
- Lightweight and comfortable for extended listening sessions
- Available in either silver or blue
… all music fans who want to experience the pure joy of a great sound performance, incredible durability, complete peace and privacy and an extremely comfortable fit.
|Amperior (Silver) and Amperior (Midnight Blue – Available January 2013)
|Any 3.5 mm headphone socket on mobile or home audio devices
|Dynamic, closed-back headphones
|Sound signature of legendary DJ headphones, designed with portability in mind
|High-grade stylish aluminum ear caps for exceptional durability and best sound quality
|Sturdy split headband for stability whilst on the move
|Rotatable capsule for one-ear listening
|Cable1: 1 m made for iPod®/iPhone™; cable with integrated smart remote and microphone
Cable 2: 1.2 m cable for computers, phones, music players and any device with a headphone output
|Cable1: 3.5 mm straight plug
Cable 2: 3.5mm angled plug