RAVPower 65W 4 Port Desktop USB Charging Station GaN Tech with 2 USB C Ports + 2 USB A Ports for MacBook Pro/Air, iPad Pro, iPhone & More – Black – RP-PC136
Want Discount ?
|You pay ₨7,190||If you use Direct bank transfer|
|You pay ₨7,190||If you use Paypro - Bank transfer / Debit Card / Credit Card|
|You pay ₨7,190||If you use Bykea Cash Gateway for Debit / Credit Card|
- Delivery – Same day in KHI / ISL / RWP (if ordered before 11am)
- Delivery – 24 to 72 hours in other cities
- NOTE : Due to winter season, some delay is expected in deliveries.
- Warranty – 01 Day Checking
- Guaranteed Original Product.
- Discounts available if you bank transfer.
- 65W total output, USB charger can charge your MacBook Air at 45W and iPad Pro at 18W simultaneously
- 65W Power Delivery: USB charger pumps out 65 watts of power to take your MacBook Pro 15.4” from 0 to 100% in just 2 hours when only one device is connected to a USB-C port
- Intelligent Power Allocation: Intelligently distributes 65W of power when charges 4 devices simultaneously, ensures all your connected devices get high-speed charging
- Advanced GaN Tech: GaN power tech makes this USB charging station be smaller and maximizes charging efficiency without generating excess heat
- Extraordinary Compatibility: Desktop USB charger delivers the fastest possible charge to almost all USB-C and USB-A powered devices, from iPhone to Samsung to USB-C laptops.
RAVPower 65W 4-Port Desktop Power Delivery GaN Charger
One for All – Home/Office/Travel
RAVPower 65W 4-Port Desktop USB C PD GaN Charger is powerful enough to fully charge your 15.4” MacBook Pro in only 2 hours and it can charge 4 devices simultaneously, ensures all your connected devices get high-speed charging.
- 2 USB-C PD ports
- 65W PD Charger
- Charges 4 devices simultaneously
- Intelligent Power Allocation
- Advanced GaN Tech
- Comprehensive Protection
- Keep your devices charged & desk organized.
For the PD charger, USB A port also provides the fastest possible charge up to 18W to compatible devices
Advanced Safety Features
Featuring overcharging, overheating, overvoltage and short circuit protection, RAVPower 65W usb c charger keeps you and your devices safe
LED Indicator Light
Lets you know at a glance whether the charger is properly connected to power source
Output distribution based on connected ports
|1 USB-C port:||USB-C – PD 65W|
|2 USB-C ports:||USB-C – PD 45W; USB-C – PD 18W|
|2 USB-A ports:||USB-A – 5V/2.4A; USB-A – 5V/2.4A|
|1 USB-C port + 1 USB-A port:||USB-C – PD 45W; USB-A – QC 18W|
|1 USB-C port + 2 USB-A ports:||USB-C – PD 45W; USB-A – 5V/2.4A; USB-A – 5V/2.4A|
|2 USB-C ports + 1 USB-A port:||USB-C – PD 18W; USB-C – PD 18W; USB-A – QC 18W|
|When connected to all ports:||USB-C – PD 18W; USB-C – PD 18W; USB-A – 5V/2.4A; USB-A – 5V/2.4A|
- Compatibility Phone Model & Laptops Model
USB C Compatibility With：
Laptops: MacBook Pro 13” 2017(A1706) / MacBook Pro 15” 2017(A1707) / Macbook 12” / MacBook Air 13” / MacBook Air 12”;
HP EliteBook Folio G1 12.5 / Lenovo ThinkPad T470 (1FCD) / Lenovo ThinkPad X270 / Razer Blade Stealth 17 / HP Spectre X360 / Spectre X2 / Spectre Folio / ELITE BOOK 830 G5; Lenovo X1 / YOGA730 / E490 / ideapad 720s-13 / THINKPAD X390 / Huawei MateBook X Pro / MateBook X / MateBook13 / Samsung Notebook9(950XBE) and More
Tablets: iPad Pro 12.9”/ iPad Pro 10.5’/ iPad Pro 11’/ iPad mini / iPad Air / Airpods Pro
Phones: iPhone 12/12 Mini/12 Pro/12 Pro Max/XS / XS Max / XR / X / 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro max / 8 Plus / 8 / 7 / 6
Samsung S10 / S10e / S10+ / S9 / S9+ / S8 / S8+ / Note 8 / Note 7
Huawei P20 Pro / P10 / Mate 9 / Mate 20X / Mate 20 Pro; LG G7 / V30+
USB A Compatibility With：
iPhone11 / iPhone11 Pro / iPhone11 Pro Max / iPhoneX / iPhone XR / iPhone8 plus / iPhone8 / iPhone7 / iPhone6s / iPhone6 / iPhone5s
Huawei P20 Pro / Huawei Mate RS / Huawei Mate10 / Huawei Mate 20 / Huawei Mate20 Pro / Huawei Magic2 / Huawei Honor 10 / Huawei Honor V10 / Huawei Honor 20 / Huawei P9 / Huawei Honor V8 / Huawei note 8 / Huawei note 10 / Huawei Honor 7 / Huawei nova3 / Huawei nova2 / Huawei Honor9 / Huawei Honor 7X
Samsung S9+ / Samsung S9 / Samsung Note Fan Edition / Samsung S8+ / Samsung S8
Xiaomi Blackshark / Xiaomi 8 / Xiaomi 8SE / Xiaomi MIX2S / Xiaomi MIX2 / Xiaomi max2 / Xiaomi note2 / Xiaomi note3 / Xiaomi 6X / Xiaomi 6
Nubia Z18mini / Nubia Z17 mini / Nubia Z17
LG G5 / LG V30+ / HTC U11 Plus / Google Pixel 2 / Sharp Z3/ SONY Xperia Z2 / Nokia 8 Sirocco / OnePlus 5T / OnePlus 6 / Razer Phone / Lenovo Z5
- When charging Apple devices with a third-party certified C-Lightning data cable, charging may be slow. Just re-plug the cable and the charging speed will restore to normal
- While you use E-Mark data cable, it supports 65W Max. If you use the general USB c to c cable, it will provide 60W, it might be affected the DELL laptops & LENOVO laptops to show charge slowly sign.
- Please kindly note that this charger is compatible with Note 10/10+/ Galaxy S20 Ultra, but does not support 25W/45W fast charging as it doesn’t have PPS protocol.
- This charger is compatible with Samsung S8, Samsung S8+, Samsung S9, Samsung S9+, Samsung Note 8, Samsung Note 9, but it cannot support 9V fast charging. It supports 5V/3A fast charging (Consistent with 9V charging time）
- When connected to both USB-C ports:
MacBook+ MacBook: it cleverly distributes power to 45W and 15W in chronological order;
MacBook+ Windows Laptop: For windows supports 20V but second USB C has only 18W (5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A), if you charges the MacBook firstly, the windows Laptop can’t be charged;
Windows Laptop+ Windows Laptop: only first Windows Laptop can be charged.
Desktop charger, iPhone Fast Charging, Laptop Fast Charging
The best charger one can buy!!!
This charger is amazing, all in one capabilities as it chargers my MacBook, iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch all together with fast charging! And I have been using it for quite time now and it’s really a quality product. Also the services by AllMyTech are amazing with discounts and quick delivery… Highly recommend!!!
This is a fantastic product for users like me who have multiple devices and don't want to manage different plugs or have a single socket—very good power output. I even charge my HP laptop with this charger(but the downside of doing this is that I cannot charge my iPhone side by side because my laptop requires 65W), but while I'm charging small devices, I can charge multiple at once without a hassle. It doesn't heat up even all the ports are connected.