FiiO X3 Mark III Portable High Resolution Music Player – Black
Out of stock
Want Discount ?
|You pay ₨24,790.00||If you use Direct bank transfer|
|You pay ₨24,790.00||If you use Paypro - Bank transfer / Debit Card / Credit Card|
|Model/Number||X3 Mark III/ FX3321||Color Available||Red/Black|
|Dimensions||114mm×59 mm×12.8 mm||Weight||102 g|
|Headphone Impedance Range||16~150 Ω||Volume control type||120 steps digital potentiometer|
|Display Screen||TFT 320×240||Equalizer||10-band equalizer (±6dB)|
|Balance||5 dB||Gain Selection||High/Low|
|Headphone out (PO/LO/COAX Out)||3.5mm headphone output jack||Analog Audio Output Jack(PO/LO/COAX Out)||3.5mm headphone output jack|
|Digital Coaxial Out (PO/LO/COAX Out)||3.5mm headphone output jack||Balanced Output||Supported (2.5mm balanced headphone jack)|
|USB DAC||Up to 192kHz/24bit supported||Bluetooth||Bluetooth V4.1|
|Chips used||SoC: JB4760B, DAC: PCM5242 *2, LPF: OPA2140, OP: OPA1622|
Wider Sound stage From Balanced Output
The Fiio X3 Mark lll High Resolution Digital Music Player contains both 3.5mm single-ended headphone output as well as a 2.5mm balanced outputs, allowing you to experience two kinds of high quality sound from two different outputs.
Great Sound Powered By Dual DACs
You deserve better sound. The Fiio X3 Mark lll makes sure you get it with its dual high-perfomance PCM5242 DACs.
Independent DAC, LPF, and amplifier for greater noise reduction
The Fiio X3 Mark lll utilizes a design in which the DAC, low-pass-filter (LPF), and headphone amplifier are all-separated-greatly reducing the potential that any outside inteference has a significant negative impact on the sound.
Say good-bye to complexity with just one press
The Fiio X3 Mark lll adds a new multiple-function button, with which is just in one press allow you to access playback controls and the equalizer as well as switch between playlist and themes.
Hi-Res Audio Certified
The Fiio X3 Mark lll has been certified by the Japan Audio Society to be ” Hi-Res Audio” capable. Support wide variety of lossless audio formats at sampling rates and audio bit depths up to 192KHz/32 bit ensure that you don’t have to worry about whether you can even listen to a certain track while on the go.
Connectivity & Storage
The Fiio X3 Mark lll’s Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity comes from the F1C81 chipset, which enables low-latency transmission to ensure that you will never miss a beat getting your high quality music and supports up to 256gb micro SD cards, allowing you to carry thousands of songs with you on the go.
Multifunction Line Out/ Coaxial output with support of D2P and DoP
The x3 mark lll’s line out also doubles as a coaxial outputs. In consideration that some external audio decoders may not have support for DSD and only support PCM, the new x3 capable of outputting both D2P and DoP.
Asynchronous USB DAC supporting up to 192KHz/24 bit audio
The Fiio X3 Mark lll can also be use as a USB DAC capable of decoding up tp 192KHz/24bit. You can slot the Fiio X3 Mark lll into the k5 docking headphones amplifier for a fully-featured and powerful desktop amplifier system.
- All new build quality with Injection Molding Technology and Tempered Glass construction
- Uses dual Texas Instrument PCM5242 DAC
- Discrete DAC+LPF+Amp
- Audiophile-grade architecture and components
- Supports up to 256Gb Micro-SDXC cards
- 3.5mm single-ended, 2.5mm balanced, and SPDIF outputs
- Added Multifunction Button for Playback, EQ, Playlist settings, Theme switch, etc
- Supporting CTIA standard inline remotes on earphones (Apple, Samsung etc.)
- Supports WAV, APE, WMA, FLAC, ALAC, DSF, DFF, etc at 192kHz/32bits
- Dual mode 2-way Bluetooth v4.1 based on CSR8811 chipset for wireless connectivity
- All new UI (User Interface) design with Deep Sleep mode minimising battery drain
- Touch scroll wheel with Asynchronous USB DAC capability
- External Memory: Up to 2 x 256GB microSD cards
- Battery: Up to 10 hours of playing time (2350mAh)
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz~70 kHz（-3dB）
- Output Impedance: ＜1.4Ω (32Ω loaded) (unbalanced), ＜1.2Ω (32Ω loaded) [Balanced]
- I/O Ports: Headphone Output / Balanced Output, Line Out / Coaxial Out / Digital Coaxial Out, USB DAC
- Connectivity: Wifi, Bluetooth, Micro USB 2.0
- Supported Formats Lossless: DSD / DXD / APE / Apple Lossless / AIFF / FLAC / WAV / WMA; Lossy: MP3 / AAC / WMA / OGG