FiiO F3 Dynamic Graphene Driver In-Ear Monitor Earphones with Mic in Pakistan
- Cutting-edge graphene driver diaphragm, a groundbreaking new material with unprecedented thinness and flexibility
- Copper-clad aluminum voice coil bring forth even the most subtle of details within the music
- Polyurethane cable jacket has low microphonic, and is both durable and light weight
- Crystal clear microphone and call/volume control buttons (volume controls not compatible with iOS devices)
- Superior ergonomics provides better seal with the ear, which blocks external noise more effectively
Actual Box Picture
The All New FiiO F3 Dynamic In-Ear Monitors – The IEM For a Colorful Life
From the 3.5mm L-type gold plated plug, to the cable cinch, to the textured finish, every detail on the F3 is carefully thought out so each part lives up to the excellent sound quality.
Three interchangeable shells lets you choose the color you want: black, red, or blue. Over-the-ear cable routing is comfortable, secure, and helps further isolate microphonic noise.
The F3 includes 3 different sizes of ear tips. Not only does this allow the user to choose a size based on what is comfortable, but also to obtain the desired sound signature. The ear tips are made of medical-grade silicone, which are both comfortable and environmentally friendly.